SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: EA tremolo, EHX Soul Preacher compressor SOLD

HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22226
edited September 2013 in FX £
On sale here is a tremolo pedal based on the EA tremolo design by General Guitar Gadgets. I've been through goodness knows how many trem pedals ranging from the cheap to the expensive boutique ones and this has been my favourite. It's quirky but works really well. The three knobs are (left to right) depth - controls the trem depth, rate - speed of the trem, volume - volume level. This is great as so many trems have a volume drop when you enagge them. This doesn't. Quirks? If you stick rate up to max, the pedal 'jams'. This is a quirk of the GGG design and not a fault as such. To reset it, simply take out the power connector, turn it off, and restart. 

This is 9v power only. No batteries! There are also no knobs. Two of the fell off ages ago, I took off the third, and went without. There is velcro on the bottom too. The pedal is true bypass. 

£20 via Paypal Gift and whatever the postage is. 

Oh, and it is that one. £35 plus postage by the usual PP Gift methods. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments