Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    edited December 2015
    Monument valley is Apples free app of the week.
    If you haven't played this you should!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786
    I like Monument Valley and have it on my Kindle :)

on XBox I'm currently working through a Final Fantasy-style game called Lost Odyssey and enjoying it a lot.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28191
    I loved Monument Valley.

Mostly I am playing Fallout 4. I am most pleased that it's a bit less brown and gray than 3 and 3NV.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    I am all about Fallout 4 and SWBF at the moment

• Ive racked up 15 hours of fallout 4 since xmas day. Enjoying it so far.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786
    I've finished Lost Odyssey and I'm scratching around for something new (XBox360).

I've got quite a few unfinished games piled up but I'm finding that more and more of them are causing motion sickness, even if I was fine the last time I played them, I assume due to old age/failing eyesight :(

Next up is probably to finish off Lego Star Wars episodes IV to VI but I'm not massively enthusiastic even though I quite enjoyed it last time I played it.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    I'm a bit Lego-gamesed-out at the mo. Lego City Unlimited was ace, but the Lego Movie Game didn't do much for me.
  • Sporky said:
    I'm a bit Lego-gamesed-out at the mo. Lego City Unlimited was ace, but the Lego Movie Game didn't do much for me.

Kids are enjoying Lego Movie Game and I like watching them play it but it's not for me.. Lego Marvel and Lego City Undercover are the kings for me... Not interested in Dimensions at current price.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26994
    I got a bit MGSV-ed out when they started all the FOB Animal-Crossing type nonsense rather than giving me a stealth game with a silly plot about robots. 

Picked up The Last of Us Remastered in the sale a while ago but haven't played more than a couple of hours - will save that for a rainy day. 

Got Fallout 4 during my trip back to the UK. Played about 5 hours so far and enjoying it very much, including the Animal-Crossing type nonsense, which feels a bit more fitting in the context.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    d8m said:
    I am all about Fallout 4 and SWBF at the moment
    Snap!
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26994
    Also should be getting 50m internets this week, at which point I shall be back on COD and tempted by Battlefront as I won't be destined to lose by default :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Battlefront's surprisingly good - if you played the beta then it is just more of the same, but for the first time in a while it just works very well indeed. It takes a slightly more casual approach than COD or Battlefield, but that's a big part of the appeal for me as it's far too easy to get frustrated with player X having the invincible power-ups because they play 24/7 and you don't/can't.

That said, it's basically a £80 game as you'll need the season pass too to get the new content. It's on offer on the PSN store atm though and I'd definitely recommend it at anything less than £30.
  • how far through fallout4 is everyone?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Picked up The Last of Us Remastered in the sale a while ago but haven't played more than a couple of hours - will save that for a rainy day

How many of those do you actually have in the desert. Eh? EH??! 

[shuffles off grumpily to survey the pond that was his garden]

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

Paul_C said:
    I've finished Lost Odyssey and I'm scratching around for something new (XBox360).
    I think my top suggestions would be Beyond Good & Evil HD, De Blob 2 (original was Wii only, I think) and Enslaved. Depending on your tastes, of course.
    how far through fallout4 is everyone?
    I'm not that far through the story quests, but about 90 hours in, level 50, Hard mode. Might try upping it to Survival mode 'cos the combat is a bit too easy now.
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2238
    I only play first person shooters. I also play them to death. Just finished fallout 3 for the milionth time. Just started playing New Vegas again . 
  • how far through fallout4 is everyone?
    About 30 hours in maybe? I've done side quests and exploring mostly - the story hasn't grabbed me in the same way FO3 did. I'm still only at level 16!
  • I got a PS4 bundle with GTA V. I'm wishing I'd gone for the Star Wars bundle now :S

That said Need For Speed Rivals is a time wasting pile of fun. Ive got Blood Borne and Dying Light too but haven't really made some time for 'proper' gaming yet.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• Im only lvl 20 and jsut killed kellog. Is it worth saving the power armour as Ive got a fair stash of fusion cores now.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ