Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 28189
    Depends whether you go for finishing, or finishing everything.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    I got a platinum on far cry 3 and it took weeks.
    I think I was over 20 hours into FC4 when I felt "done". I'd not gotten every item, but I'd done all the major ones.

I really liked it. I'm tempted to try FC2 again now.
  • Sporky said:
    I think I was over 20 hours into FC4 when I felt "done". I'd not gotten every item, but I'd done all the major ones.

I really liked it. I'm tempted to try FC2 again now.
    FC 2 was not as good as 3 and 4.  I put 60 hours into 4 and would quite happily have started over again.  Not so keen on Primal.  

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786
    back to an old favourite - I've just bought the last DLC for Mass Effect 3 that I haven't played before - Citadel and Omega, so it'll soon be time for one more run through (and then maybe ME2 + ME3 ;)  )
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    I finished Child Of Light.

It was ace. No great surprises - standard Child Lost In Frightening Forest fare, but the combat system is interesting and it's all beautifully done. Excellent music too.
  • I've finally got around to playing the HD remake of Resident Evil.  It's a lot bigger game than the PSX original.  I'm still in the manson and there are so many bits to it that are new that I'm not just running through the game based on memory. 

I used to know where all the zombies were but I'm actually nervous going around corners again.  The first super zombie (red head?) attacked me last night.  Thankfully I had a shotgun in hand.  I'm not looking forward to the head hunters roaming around when I get into the second half of the game.

I've also downloaded Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica bith of which I played to death back when I had time to do so.  I think RE4 was probably the last game I played obsesively.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786
    Sporky said:
    I finished Child Of Light.

It was ace. No great surprises - standard Child Lost In Frightening Forest fare, but the combat system is interesting and it's all beautifully done. Excellent music too.
    That looks interesting - I've saved it to have another look when I'm done with ME3 - I can download it to my XBox which is handy because I've fallen out with Steam ;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    Definitely worth a go. In a similar vein to Ori and the Blind Forest, but less platformy and more about the fightin'. Which is a sort of real-time-turn-based hybrid thing.

I have Rise Of The Tomb Raider next on XB1. I liked the last one a lot. Need to get going with Fallout 4 again too.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24274
    I want something a bit puzzle-ish for PS4.

I used to love things like Flashback. I fancy something a bit like that.
  • Sporky said:
    Definitely worth a go. In a similar vein to Ori and the Blind Forest, but less platformy and more about the fightin'. Which is a sort of real-time-turn-based hybrid thing.

I have Rise Of The Tomb Raider next on XB1. I liked the last one a lot. Need to get going with Fallout 4 again too.
    Am I in your friends list Andi?  strumstrum 

I am looking all the backwards compatible games that keep popping up on my dashboard. 

XB1 wise TC Siege has a bit of my time at the moment, I like how they have done the 1 player in little challenges.  
    I think you are, but I don't really do multiplayer.

For some reason that's reminded me of Hohokum. That was ace. And it had a brilliant Ghostly soundtrack too
    Currently I am mostly playing Antichamber - new laptop runs it nicely. I'd forgotten just how good it is - basically a strange first-person puzzler. Like a cross between Cube and Portal with a side-order of meta.
  • goatgoat Frets: 98

Stardew Valley, digital crack. Throwing hours of my life down the toilet watering cauliflowers but I just cant stop.

Incredibly impressive for something developed by one man.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    I want something a bit puzzle-ish for PS4.

I used to love things like Flashback. I fancy something a bit like that.
    The Witness would be the obvious choice.
  • elite dangerous for me (xbox one).

it's like gaming crack :-)

it was a steep learning curve to say the least,but boy was it worth sticking with.

i now only have my cobra mk 3 (i did have 3 ships,but sold them so i could outfit my cobra for deep space exploration). have been and will be scanning planets/systems as i do love exploring and rubbish at the shooting aspect (although i have held my own against computer a.i pirates ;-) 

bloody brilliant game :-D 

p.s the system scanning does pay really well if you have the patience for it (and willing to head out into deep space).
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26994
    Hitman. Well, I say playing, but really I downloaded it and played the training bit and have been too busy to pick it up since, but anyway. Hitman!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    World of Warcraft.
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4134
    Ordered my PS VR this morning! :D
    I finished Antichamber.

I was utterly stymied by the last puzzle until I suddenly realised how simple it was. Doh.