SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted - Taylor with cutaway

What's Hot
Hi guys, title says it all really.

I've got a lot of acoustic gigs booked in next year and I realise it's a long shot but i'm looking for someone that maybe has a little more guitar than they need.

I've got a great condition taylor 114e with a lovely taylor gig bag at the moment, and i'm hoping somebody might be reading this and looking at their higher end Taylor sat in it's hard case (just as it has been for the past few months) and thinking "You know what, that's a lot of guitar sat there not being used". So, what am I looking for?

Another Taylor, with a cutaway and electrics. 

So if you're interested in a nice replacement taylor, and a wad of cash to help with those Christmas bills (or to buy the present you REALLY wanted), then please get in touch with what you've got. Doesn't need to be a specific model, if you've got something then shoot me a message. I don't bite. 

All the best

Evo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GruGru Frets: 339
    I can't personally help, but Peach have a few used Taylor's with Cutaways between £900 and £1600.

I don't know your budget, but it may allow you to sell the 114 separately?
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    Possibly, but the problem is finding anyone interested in the 114e. Trying to get cash for gear is like squeezing blood from a stone at the moment! Anyone interested in the 114, also feel free to message me!
  • If you could be tempted away from Taylor I've got a nice Coco/Redwood Lowden O35cx and would welcome a cheapish guitar in px :) I know, I know - Sorry to be 'that guy' who completely ignores what you've said, but ... You know ...
    Temptation most definitely isn't the issue with that one Bluesman! If I had the budget then I'd snap your arm off! Alas, the budget is sitting somewhere around "nice" rather than "beautiful". Especially as it's going to be taken out a few times a week to gawd knows where
  • It might help if you tell us what your budget is, n what you value ur 114e at.
    Cash wise I have around £700-£800ish but I don't have a burning urge to blow the load so that's why I'm seeing what people offer. I'd be interested in anything fitting the bill so from a 212 upwards basically.

As for the 114e, they go around the 350 mark so anywhere in that region. None of this "trade value" nonsense, if you're interested then I'll happily negotiate a deal that works for us both

It's all quite dependent on the deal, how far I'll be driving, condition, what the instrument is etc.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well all the best finding something. Sorry I can't help but all I have is a 816 GS
  • No worries Evo, I know it's a bt pricey :) langleyguitarcentre have a ltd 314ce that's been sat there for some time now. Depending on how resonable they're feeling it could be worth a shout
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    If you're still looking it would be a good time to make an offer on my 314ce  ;-)
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    I picked up my Taylor 414 CE for £850 . . . It's a 2004 but it's in excellent condition and it genuinely sings . . . Good luck with your search . . . There are bargains out there but it sometimes take a while to find them . . Regards Mark
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  !