SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2004 MiM Fender Strat - Special Edition £230!!

What's Hot
RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
edited December 2013 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my 2004 Fender MiM Fender Strat.  

It's a "Special Edition" apparently.  I have no idea what this means but someone once told me that it might mean upgraged bridge and tuners - hence the pics. Someone else said it was the colour which made it special - but it's a metallic candy apple, which I thought was fairly standard.  

Anyway, it's in absolutely mint condition, sounds great and is set up nicely too but there's no bag/case or trem arm.  I want £230 for it and ideally you should be able to pick up from Southampton/Winchester area.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• They made a few special editions, the reverse headstock Hendrix thing was one.  In general they were upgraded in some way. I've played a couple and quite liked them.

• Whereabouts are you? I will in southampton on Saturday and might be interested...
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    Chandlers Ford - just off the M3 between Winchester and Southampton. Only thing is, I'm not really around on Saturday at all....
    edited December 2013
    I know it won't make a huge amount of difference but I managed to dig out the original paperwork, allen keys, tags and stickers that came with the guitar.  Also found the trem bar.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still here. You're welcome to make comments too. :)
    Last go at this.....and a price drop for forumites, too.

£230.