SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Tele body

LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 908
edited January 2016 in Parts £
Loaded would be good but happy if not, too :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 509
    edited January 2016
    I have a full Tele you could have for £50 if you can collect from Crawley. No idea what it is (guessing generic 90s) in black.
    Neck is horrible it's like a Telegraph pole. Unless you like thick necks of course in which case neck is awesome.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cr8r5k&s=9
  • Thanks Skody - I'm nowhere near you, sadly. Cheers!
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006

Skodadad said:
    I have a full Tele you could have for £50 if you can collect from Crawley. No idea what it is (guessing generic 90s) in black.
    Neck is horrible it's like a Telegraph pole. Unless you like thick necks of course in which case neck is awesome.
    See I really like fat necks and could do with a cheapie to practice fret dressing on so if you did decide to split the Tele and sell the loaded boy I may well be interested in the neck
  • I have a body only, its a pre 96 MIJ 52 reissue body, it is in factory finish burnt natural, this was a limited run, it can be left as is or refinished, price is £150 which includes next day courier, just let me know if interested.
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 509
    DrBob;920946" said:
    Skodadad said:

See I really like fat necks and could do with a cheapie to practice fret dressing on so if you did decide to split the Tele and sell the loaded boy I may well be interested in the neck
    It was meant for the la cab body I bought off you. It's a lot of messing sending two packages though and was just hoping to get my money back. I may well try and shave it as my standard Tele neck is thicker than I'd like and I'm bottling it to try on that as the missus got me it for Christmas.

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Oh mate that's cool Just thought I'd put it out there :-)
  • mister335;921218" said:
    I have a body only, its a pre 96 MIJ 52 reissue body, it is in factory finish burnt natural, this was a limited run, it can be left as is or refinished, price is £150 which includes next day courier, just let me know if interested.
    Pics please? :)
  • LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    Got a loaded Hohner TE Professional Custom body if you're interested..?

Bridge pickup is half decent, neck pickup is dog shit.
    So that would obviously need replacing.

Also the routing inside could probably do with some cleaning/shielding.

It's finished in matte black with a black guard.

Not sure on price, does 60 quid delivered sound reasonable..?
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!