Devi Ever - Oh Bugger

What's Hot

Comments

• dougjonezdougjonez Frets: 2
    ThePrettyDamned said:
    I didn't think she crowd funded anymore (I'm surprised anyone would donate to her!) but I did hear her podcast where she says she does webcam sex to maintain a living wage.
    Someone sent me a link to her login (she hasn't done that in about a month and no longer advertises it on her website, I think she may have only done it for about an equal length of time)  think that was short-lived, or she may use it sporadically as a parachute of sorts

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12316
    She's a fucking narcissist

Oh everybody pay me to sit about doing fuck all all day because its soooooo important as an artist to do this..... getting a job will really get in the way of my creativity right now.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • http://www.patreon.com/deviever

enjoy your free money
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3450
    She has 8 patrons now. Seems like a waste of money, but OTOH there are people out there paying 1/10th of their wages to their local church every month. Have a close friend who started a videogame company from scratch a few years back and it's not a job for a dilettante.
  • Her podcasts are really depressing, and I dont want to be mean because she seems to have some fairly considerable issues at present, but the premise of her patreon page is flakey at best
    The artist formerly known as WeAre138 at MusicRadar
  • dougjonezdougjonez Frets: 2

Have a close friend who started a videogame company from scratch a few years back and it's not a job for a dilettante.
    That could be why she's backed off from defined, deliverable projects (over the months she's hawked a few different game projects as her focus) to a less defined 'creativity'.

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    She's a fucking narcissist
    Truth.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1746
    I've missed something here.

I'm guessing it's some random person who came up with a kickstarter idea for an FX unit but splurged the money on themselves whilst at the same time building some single pedals of a very low quality?

May i ask why there's quite a lot of dislike for her (i'm guessing) ? Did some of you guys help with the kickstarter? If i had i'd be very angry myself.
  • That's not quite the correct narrative arc/timeline, but google can help you find out more
    The artist formerly known as WeAre138 at MusicRadar
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    SHE is a HE.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    SHE is a HE.
    The least relevant bit of the story.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    I am the King of irrelevant. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I am the King of irrelevant. 
    Pickled vinegar 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FazerFazer Frets: 467
    to irrelevant, and beyond!
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3327
    Is that important?
  • darcym;295393" said:
    http://www.patreon.com/deviever

enjoy your free money
    Wow.

'My main goal in raising funds is simply to be able to make enough money to afford rent, food, and health care while being creative!'

If only I had a convincing enough persona to get folks to pay for my life while I just do what I happen to enjoy.

Meh, has backers. Some folks are happy!

Is that important?
    It's as unimportant as can be. Just a little info that I discovered that I found interesting and thought others might too. Has no bearing on what he/ she has done and is not intended to derail the thread and entice any sort of derogatory comments towards him/ her or justify his/ her business practices. He/ she also claims to have "had a go" on Billy Corgan.

In other news I just ate 2 lemon cheescakes and feel a little ashamed of myself.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6137
    tFB Trader
    She is a disgusting individual. Having ripped off everyone in the console fiasco she is now trying to raise funds to "be creative" what a joke. Can anyone give me $2700 a month to lay turds? ill do it creatively, roll it in glitter and what not. How about she gets a job that funds the lifestyle she wants and then does the creative stuff in her free time like everyone else... oh and pay people back the money they invested.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    thorpy6 said:
    Can anyone give me $2700 a month to lay turds? ill do it creatively, roll it in glitter and what not.
    OK, I may be interested.  Do you have any sample photos you could post?
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 399
    SHE is a HE.
    While I've no love for Devi, if someone refers to themselves as "she", you should too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom