SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Orange Dark Terror head and Egnater cab £350

Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
edited May 2014 in Amps £
My Orange Dark Terror head and Egnater 112x cab, brilliant little amp this, but has more gain that I can use!
 I'm looking for a H&K Statesman Dual 6l6 really, I'll probably go modelling for anything dirtier. 
After £350 collected from Amersham, south bucks. I might be able to post as well if you pay that :)
The cab has a very small ruck in the tolex at the back, almost invisible. the head is in mint condition and comes with kettle lead and carry case etc.
'Awibble'
Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    I'm not after a Dark Terror, but have a Tweaker that I am not playing as much as it deserves.  I'm not actively selling it yet (Xmas seems like a bad time to sell), but could be interested in a sale if you manage to shift the DT.  Mines with matching cab and is in minty condition (only ever used at home and a couple of jams sessions).  PM me if any interest. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Bump after a long time, and editing the first post to reflect current sale :) 
    'Awibble'
    Bumppp
    'Awibble'
    Pricedrop bump :)
    'Awibble'
  • mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
    Very versatile head, can do blues and tock not just metal, Ive girded with one and a 1x12 cab in a covers band. Good luck with your sale
    Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions