SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Grafton Clipper Long Neck (Pete Seeger Style) 5 String Banjo, hardcase and pickup fitted

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited February 2016 in Acoustics £
Not really an acoustic but probably better placed here than in Misc. I keep buying banjos but don't really have the time to really take on the technique so this has sat in its case since last year so best to move it on and make space for something else.

It's the old version of this, same spec but with a narrower neck width. It's hard cased and has a passive pickup fitted (schatten I think but there aren't any makers marks to be sure).

Excellent condition, just some marks to the case and well set up by Andy Banjos. Also comes with a strap, a couple of sets of spare string and some plastic picks. 

Loads of pics here. in the cold light of day I have however failed to take a full length pic!

All in it would be £600ish new so how does £300 posted sound? PPG, bank transfer or cash on collection (Swansea/Carmarthen) all fine.

Trades wise analog amp modelling (sans amp etc), time or modulation effects may be of interest, Zoom A3. there's few utility things I need like expression/volume pedals, tap tempo, patchbox etc. Vintage or retro styled guitars possibly. Probably worth trying me with anything except hi-gain and modern guitars.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom