SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted - trem for Gibson Firebird, and 'CUSTOM MADE' plaque for ES335

What's Hot
If you're reading this, you'll know what I'm after :)
www.theflyingacesband.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    edited February 2016
    Hi mate, not original font , but I had some custom made plaques made, for my recent epi dot / Bigsby project, your welcome to one of them if you like? Even just to tide you over' till you get an original one? http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/hammer4ever/Mobile Uploads/2016-02/475153FC-593E-4F2C-B922-F2CBE4CDC356.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi @flyingv, those look great. Not arsed about the font :) How much for 2 of them please?
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    Hi @MattNovak, nothing mate,  just PM me your address, and I'll sling them in the post for you.
    which ones?  there's a slight difference? between the top three to the bottom three, the top ones being a bolder font.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And THAT is why I love this place. @flyingv, you are a gentleman sir. Can I send you a pack of strings at least? Name your make and gauge. Will PM you my address now.

=D>
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Nice form gentlemen
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
    Firebird trem I'm after is one of the short sprung steel ones bump