SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Lowden F-23 - SOLD

What's Hot
BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 350
edited April 2016 in Acoustics £
Now SOLD. Thanks all for looking. My Lowden F-23 is up for sale. Cedar top and gorgeous walnut back and sides. The usual 5 piece mahogany neck. Came out of the factory in March 2011. Has been used for a bit of gigging and has a couple of bits of damage, which I've tried to show in the photos. A scrape in the finish in the front upper bout. A pair of dings on the front down near the endpin, these have been repaired professionally, but not invisibly. A couple of minor dings on the side of the upper bout, above the neck joint. Very little fret wear. It came to me fitted with a Fishman sound hole pickup. I don't know what model pickup it is, although I can tell you it has a little battery attached to its base, but no volume or tone controls. Comes with the standard Lowden branded Hiscox Liteflite case, in pretty good condition.  £1500 plus carriage, or collect from the Cirencester area.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments