Any Interest Is A Free Dental Conversion?

randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
edited December 2013 in Off Topic

Heading in to the new year I have decided to start up a new venture.  Recently I have been surveying the local population to look for opening in a troubled market.  One issue that was consistently mentioned was overcrowded teeth. For those folks with larger sausage-like fingers (let's say builders or farmers) food getting trapped between neatly packed teeth can be an annoyance as a normal toothpick is too small for these cumbersome digits to manoeuvre.  The kicker is that larger stick cannot fit standards mouth.   Working at home on my kitchen table with a few willing friends I feel I may have come up with a revolutionary new solution that trained dentists seem to have missed.  I am now looking to offer the same treatment to any of you FOR FREE so I can build up my customer feedback before launching on EBay in 2014.

Below is a photo of Charlotte, she is one of my oldest friends.  Please note she was the first person to undergo the RHC Cleartooth Conversion.  Due to the poor original design we had to loose a significant amount of nose but that may not be necessary with those of you with a larger upper lip area. 

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/imadray/missing-teeth-small_zpsdbdc26a6.jpg

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Is it private or can I have it on the NHS?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Some classic new quotes for you.  

The neck is a perfect Encore strat neck with zero fret-wear; I chose to fit one of these because they are actually the most well made and dependable of the budget strat copy necks, and often just as good as Fender ones.
    This solid electric strat makes quite a good sound with no amp... in fact if you get an amp all you do at the learning stage is amplify your horrible noises; better to wait till you can string a few chords together and want to start doing it with someone else before you get an amp... then it will be worth getting something half-decent!

• I am trying to offer it to NHS patients but so far the NHS are putting up annoying obstacles - qualifications, insurance, hygiene etc
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3902

Below is a photo of Charlotte

I would.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Deadman;113803" said:
    randomhandclaps said:

Below is a photo of Charlotte

I would.
    I'd let ye.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."