Source Audio L.A. Overdrive and Kingmaker Fuzz

mr_airmr_air Frets: 24
Have anyone tried the Source Audio L.A. Overdrive or Kingmaker fuzz? I actually don't know if they have hit the stores yet, but I just watched the Mike Hermans demo of both pedals. They seem pretty killer to me and with the neuro app there's plenty tones to dig into.

Here's a link to the demo:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1621
    bumping this from the dead. Amazingly little chatter here about these two. They sound decent to me. Anyone had/got one?

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    I have the Kingmaker, but you can use any of the the other drives as presets on it....even the bass ones! Plus you can assign different functions to the knobs.

I honestly think SA make superb effects units.
    I agree. I have the trem and the chorus. Might take a punt on the fuzz if it can effectively hold six presets including some from the LA Lady

I think it holds 4 presets....I think. 
    Six now, if it's like the Vertigo and Gemini. They updated the Neuro app so you could store three in the "normal" positions on the toggle and three in those positions in preset mode. (I think).

The software is versatile but a little tricky. The pedals sound brilliant to me

Aye the Klon engine is brilliant!

Also, if you like these pedals, you should check out the Nemesis Delay. Woah...now that is one superb delay pedal. It has a HUGE thread on thegearpage with many user presets which you can just simply load into it.

They have a dual processing reverb due out later this year as well.