SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2001 Nashville 335 Flamey TB £1500

What's Hot
iseverynamegoneiseverynamegone Frets: 1576
edited December 2013 in Guitars £
I was going to be trading this but something else came up so now it is for sale. That said if you have a black ce24 let me know, also might be tempted by nice MIJ/MIA White or Candy Apple Red Strats with Rosewood :-)

Excellent condition , just normal play wear which you only see when holding at the right angle next to a bright light and a few mm indentations. Included a photo of the sort of marks I mean in the album. Top and back are super nice flame, 3d with some figuring running in opposite direction to the flames. Very nice. Normal medium dot neck carve.

Comes with original brown/pink case in great condition with working combination lock.

Set up to perfection by Peter at Guitar Technical Services just a few months ago at a cost of £140. Have invoice and worksheet available for the setup and will go with the guitar. Great action (2-3/64th at 12th on the treble, 3-4/64th on the bass) , intonation spot on, loads of fret life.

I am based in Nottinghamshire but travel with work. New in here but can provide references from FB members who I have sold to through other means.

The more I described her the less I want to sell her:-/.

Russ

imageimageimage

Full album of images:-
http://s904.photobucket.com/user/electricrusselluk/slideshow/2001 Gibson Nashville 335

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Would love one of those but in London and no way of buying without having a play with it first. Have a free bump though.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Yeah tis a wee bit nice. One piece top. Num num.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • Yeah she really is pretty! Thanks gents.

I do travel for work a lot so anyone further afield with a geniune interest feel free to contact me.
  • If you pop over London I'd definitely be interested.. Had 335s before but haven't found the right neck yet ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SammmSammm Frets: 26
    Long shot but interested in my '65 Mustang in the classifieds? It's red (not candy apple but), and has a rosewood board..
  • Sorry Sam , not for me buddy.
  • Whereabouts in Notts? Do you have the scratchplate and screws?

• Yes has original plate and screws are in guitar ( never lose them that way :-).

I'm just off m1 where A38 is.
  • Sold subject to receiving cash.
  • Sold
  • Dang to slow (again!)..........

• Sorry fella :-/