SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Taylor GC7 Acoustic (Legacy Model)

MartinBlytheMartinBlythe Frets: 19
edited December 2016 in Acoustics £
Taylor GC7 Acoustic Guitar £1250 £1200

Small-body Grand Concert, slotted peghead and short-scale (24 7/8-inch) neck deliver a more “woody” tone and an unbelievably easy feel on the fretboard. The GC7 showcases the mellow warmth of a cedar top. The guitar has never left the house and had very limited use since purchasing from new. I use my other Taylor the majority of the time so have decided I should really move this on as I can't justifying keeping it. It sounds and feels utterly phenomenal and are now discontinued and a Taylor Guitar Legacy Model for custom order only. It will come with the deluxe hard case. It has one very small crack in the lacquer at the lower bout. This happened when one of the lock catches closed on the guitar. It hasn't cracked the wood at all and the lacquer is still on the guitar. 

FEATURES

• Grand Concert
  • Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
  • Top: Western Red Cedar
  • Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
  • Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
  • Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
  • Inlays: Abalone Dots
  • Binding: Ivoroid
  • Bridge: Ebony
  • Nut and Saddle: Tusq
  • Taylor Slot-head Tuners
  • Scale Length: 24-7/8"
  • Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
  • No. of frets: 20
  • Fretboard Radius: 15"
I am happy to meet/deliver within 100miles for the cost of fuel both ways (Cheshire).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments