SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Gibson 2015 Les Paul Junior (SOLD) & Fender 2013 American Standard Strat (SOLD)

ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
edited June 2016 in Guitars £
FS - *** NOW SOLD *** Gibson 2015 Les Paul Junior - mint, unmolested ungigged,same story as the others on the forum except this was from Peach and slightly dearer.  I also bought a 2015 LP DC Special and bonded with that after changing the tuners for normal ones. Includes the case and all candy, charger for the MiniETuners etc.  £300 delivered mainland UK only

*** NOW SOLD ***
Fender 2013 FSR (Fender Special Run) American Standard Strat, Mystic Gold Burst with gold anodised pickguard and backplate.  Fat 50's pickups as standard on this limited edition plus a V shaped neck with compound radius.  Comes with the funky black tolex 70's style case and all case candy unopened. 
I bought two of these and this one has stayed in the case, mint unused since...I bought another Strat instead.  £600 delivered mainland UK only.

No offers, these are both at fair prices.  Location - Kent

imageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments