SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or POSS trade fender custom shop 59 esquire PRICE DROP

What's Hot
benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
edited January 2014 in Guitars £
will try and upload photos later but just thought id throw this up see if anyones interested. 

2004 CS 57 Fender Esquire. White Blonde, beautiful light relicing with a gorgeous maple neck. top loading strings with vintage small frets. all usual paper work is intact and present. 

includes tweed case, cs certificate, ashtray for bridge. i bought this REALLY recently but unfortunately its gotta go (work, kid etc) gutted to see it going tbh! really don't wanna post so its collection only I'm afraid. I'm in east lancs but happy to meet somewhere (anywhere for fuel money)

trade wise i REALLY shouldn't coz I'm trying to raise funds BUT if something else comes up nicer then i could be tempted to sell some of my collection to inherit something super tasty. would have to be a tele/esquire of some sort though, pref custom shop.

anyone is MORE than welcome to come along and have a good old go on it, no strings attached. make no mistake though, play it and you'll want it! ;-) i'll leave it there now but if you are interested let me know and ill upload pics asap

cheers  

OOPS EDIT cash price would be 1700. thats what i paid and i don't want to lose on it really! but offers will be entertained
How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments