SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Pending Orville Les Paul Standard

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
Really not sure about this but might have a nice little gold top incoming. I picked this up on here a little while back and have done a fair bit of work to it since.

- Levelled, crowned and polished frets
- Lowered the nut + Full set up with low action
- Historic Pickguard and bracket
- Faber aged ABR-1
- Aged Duncan Antiquities

This is a great guitar, just under 9lbs, medium neck profile, long tenon, VOS type finish so no glossy poly, proper Gibson style open book headstock, lovely faded burst. I much prefer the feel of this to both of my Gibson LP Standard faded's and scarily it is not far off as good as my R8 (my old man preferes it to my R8 but what does he know!). Includes a nice quality brown kinsman hardcase with pink lining.

There are a fair amount of knocks and dings which I will detail in the pics but nothing drastic or effecting how it sounds or plays.

£600 with the Antiquities
£500 with the original aged zebra pups

More pics later!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/Markcupra/E5595823-85BE-4EEB-A3AF-E75766C50DC4_zpsrllffcxt.jpg

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments