SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS/FT Fuchs 4 Aces Combo for sale £600 ono

ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
edited September 2017 in Amps £
Selling my Fuchs  4 aces 1x12 combo, £600 ono - 4 insanely loud watts (or 2 with a single power tube) As loud as my Tweaker 15 easily. As new condition.
Collection only, or I can drive and meet within reasonable distance (I'm in Chelmsford, Essex) although I would rather you came and tried it first.

Its a fantastic amp, Cleans are beautiful, Gain channel goes from mild OD to 'Balls out' ( also very touch sensitive ). Anyway, if your looking you probably know what this amp is about.

I have a 2 year old sleeping in the room next door most of the time I get to play, and to be honest its too loud for me!! I use an attenuator which works great, but its a shame it doesn't get a proper blast.

Its got a GW et65 speaker.

For trades, interesting guitars, Tele's, things with p90's, Gibsons... Cash either way.

If you want to come here and get it I'll knock some money off.

I took the back off for the photo's - you can see I'm running it at 2 watts by pulling a tube and dropping the Ohms down (As explained by Andy Fuchs) but I'll put the other tube back, and the back on. 

I also have the foot switch for channel, plus boost.

I haven't posted pictures before so here goes...

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad88/essexorcist/IMG_20160716_120947_zpsjqjawweb.jpg

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad88/essexorcist/IMG_20160716_121002_zpscv4oxb4c.jpg

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad88/essexorcist/IMG_20160716_121020_zps8k1zcan3.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    edited September 2017
    Bump -  Dumblesque sounds for £600
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well, after falling back in love with this amp for the last year (and a master volume in the loop which was a revelation), I have seen something I am gassing hard for, and this is back up for sale. Running back at 4 watts, sounds fantastic now at all volumes (including bedroom levels with a passive volume in the loop). Easy cuts it with a drummer at a jam night. Really looking for hard cash. Trying this first before any guitars, no crazy offers please as I'm happy to keep it - I think they were 1200 when Thomann stocked them for a while. Come and give it a try, bring your guitar, I'll supply coffee.
  • bump
  • I had the head version. Loudest 4 watts I ever heard. Great amp
  • I had the head version. Loudest 4 watts I ever heard. Great amp
    They are great - sold now to a fellow fretboarder, no doubt I'll regret it later :-)
  • How is this thing 4 watts!!
  • Its crazy isn't it!! Andy Fuchs mentioned using a passive volume in the loop (which I did for home playing) as a master volume, I also used a jettenuator which worked great before I got the little volume thingy. Hope you enjoy it!!
  • I did the same. Passive volume in the loop worked better than the attenuators I tried. I remember when I sold mine someone backed out because they thought it would be too quiet. Oh how I laughed.