SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Creation Audio Labs Holy Fire Pedal price drop again

crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11448
edited August 2013 in FX £
For sale:

Creation Audio Labs Holy Fire Pedal.  This is very very versatile and does everything from clean boost to full on distortion.  It runs off its own 48V power supply which gives it a much more dynamic, amp-like response than you average pedal.

Glowing review here:  http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/Creation_Audio_Labs_Holy_Fire_Pedal_Review

Now £108 ppg delivered.  Can knock a bit off for cash and collection/meet up in London.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll117/alwebber/HolyFire_zpse4484381.jpg

George L Cables:

This is the thinner stuff (.155) that is good for pedal boards.  There are 7 made up patch cables but I can't guarantee they are all good.  In total there are 16 right angled jacks and 2 straight jacks.  There are also 2 pieces of unused cable. One is 24cm (9.5") and the other is 106cm (42").

Jack plugs alone would cost £80 from HotRox.  I'll do it all for £45 ppg delivered.  I'm willing to split into 2 lots if someone doesn't want it all but I don't want to split it any smaller than that.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll117/alwebber/GeorgeL_zps2cc0c218.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Messaged
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11448
    George L sold.
    edited August 2013
    Bump

Forgot to mention the Holy Fire looks really cool when it's on.  There is a light inside and it glows!
    Price drop on the Holy Fire from £125 to £115.
    Do need to sell this.  Now reduced to £108.  Would cost £195 plus postage new.
  • Hi George Ls arrived safe and sound... exactly as described... excellent stuff
    Paul
  • PS... Does the holy fire have to have a 48V supply?  Like the look of it but would not work with my pedalboard supply I think
    Yes it's 48V only.  The power supply isn't too bulky though - I can take a picture if you want.  I think the higher voltage is a significant part of why the pedal sounds the way it does.

I don't know if it would be possible to make up some kind of charge pump cable that would enable you to step up the voltage and then run off a standard supply.  Diago make one that does 9V to 18V but this would be a much bigger step up.

It doesn't use the standard Boss style connector so at least there's no danger of plugging the 48V into another pedal and cooking it.
  • Picture would be good..
    ta

Here it is up against an MXR pedal for size.

The mains lead is a standard IEC type one and can be detached if you want to plug in a european or US one - or if you just want to use a really short one to save on unnecessary cable.  It will handle input voltage between 100V and 240V.
    Please someone buy this so I don't have to Ebay it.