SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bits 'n' Bobs - Just need postage for most items

What's Hot
dindudedindude Frets: 8537

Was having a clear out of the parts draw to make some space and came across some stuff I'm never going to use, so offering it up here to see if anyone wants / needs it before it goes in the bin.

Clockwise from top left, all prices shipped and just looking to see them get used and to cover postage in most cases:

Genuine Fender dog bone amp handle, brown, never used, no bolts though - £3

String Swing wooden guitar wall hanger, still in unopened packaging - £7

Machine heads from long deceesed Gordon Smith GS1, 3 a-side, fine working order (small amout of glue residue on them which I'm sure can be cleaned up if needed), hasn't got the small mounting screws though - £3

Bridge from same guitar, with posts (but not the body inserts) - £3

Humbucker from same guitar - bit gruby but could be cleaned up, no reason why it shoudn't work (or your money back), very short wire that would need adding length to - £3

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Hi mate, is the Fender handle for a Blues Deluxe?  If so I think our guitarist will grab that, his has broken at one end and he's tired of us forgetting and nearly launching it when we try and pick it up!
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    I'll have the machine heads, bridge and pickup from the GS.
    Thanks

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    robwright;13384" said:
    I'll have the machine heads, bridge and pickup from the GS.
    Thanks
    Hi, someone pm'd me earlier than your post for the m/heads and pup sorry, only the bridge is available now.

Cheers
    mike257;13369" said:
    Hi mate, is the Fender handle for a Blues Deluxe?  If so I think our guitarist will grab that, his has broken at one end and he's tired of us forgetting and nearly launching it when we try and pick it up!
    Ha, there are too many fender amps called deluxe for me to be sure, I'd say your guitar player needs to see the above pic, he should be able to tell from that hopefully. Cheers
    Amp handle, bridge, and string swing still available..........
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374

dindude said:
    mike257;13369" said:
    Ha, there are too many fender amps called deluxe for me to be sure, I'd say your guitar player needs to see the above pic, he should be able to tell from that hopefully. Cheers
    Have sent him a link to this thread, cheers!