SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or FT - Pearl MIJ LP Custom. £300

What's Hot
TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2903
edited August 2016 in Guitars £

More pics below

Decided to put my LP up for sale, whilst I love how it sounds and plays I hardly ever use it and tbh I want something lighter! It's a Pearl (the drum brand) from the 70s apparently made in the same factories as Tokai etc of that era. All mahogany, set neck construction. really nice guitar, has its fair share of scrapes etc but its all natural aging and looks awesome imo. Thick ish neck, it's a little chunkier than my 2008 SG standard.

I will be taking the cream BK pickups out and putting the stock nickel covered ones back in. Hard case will be included.

Trade wise I'd consider something along the lines of a PRS SE standard 22/245, possibly a Jim root tele or strat. Or maybe a dc lp jr/sg jr.

I'm based in Northants, would prefer to meet up to save risk of postage but I can post at buyers expense. Welcome to come and try it out as well!

Edit - £300 ovno
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments