SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Poss FS Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe Distortion

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
edited January 2014 in FX £
I say 'Poss' because I really want to buy that Montage 2x12" Cab that @dts67 is selling. If that goes then I may well squirrel this one back in the cupboard for future use.

Pics tomorrow for any of you dahlings that may be interested but basically it's the same as this one:

http://www.rock-gear.de/en/Guitar/Effects/Distortion-Overdrive-Fuzz/Wampler-Pedals-Pinnacle-Deluxe.html?

Reason I wanted one in the first place was that I currently have a 30w Budda & a 40w Rivera BUT only play at home so I just couldn't get them up high enough to get them cooking at all.
My mate brought one of these over, plugged it in and was really impressed at the 'brown sound in a box' promise being delivered !

Soo, that was me happy, I could get a really decent 'rock' drive sound at tickover.
Thing is, my sister kindly bought me a DrZ Brakelite as a birthday gift so now I can wind the amps up a bit more and that being the case I can maybe shift this on & get a cab instead..

So, great nick, no velcro, comes with box, instruction leaflet AND the little linen bag they come with.

£130 posted recorded delivery anyone ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    You know you will regret it...
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    edited January 2014
    You know you will regret it...

No he won't.  He can sell it to me, safe in the knowledge that it's only just down the road, with his old Washburn.  I have some stuff on ebay, which should net me - ooh I don't know, about 130 knicker....

Pm incoming

;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Bump,

Definitely have too much stuff I'm not using so definitely for sale..
  • PM'd