Dream Theater, 14 Feb

vizviz Frets: 10691
edited February 2014 in Live
Anyone going?
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10691
    Clearly not :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Yep, I'll be there. First time for DT for me. Son & daughter got me 2 tickets for Xmas pressie...think daughter got the short straw to go with me. She looking forward to seeing the band but not being seen out with me on valentines day haha

Cheers
    Baz
    Lol :)
  • I generally don't miss a DT gig, so going with the missus.
  • I'm going tonight at the Manc Apollo.

I bought 2 tickets but the missus said she couldn't stand listening to LaBrie's voice all night!

So a mate's buying the ticket

She has a point, mind

:))
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Seen them 5 times but not since the Octovarium tour. Can't be assed with gigs these days, plus I'm Billy no mates with no-one to go with. 

I don't mind LaBrie's voice, it the way he sticks his tongue out all the time when singing that I can't stand!
    Lol :) and whenever he does that he alwys brings his half-clenched fist to his cheek and shakes it.
  • Good gig.

And Andy James was there - new 'Play like' dvd in the works?

:-*
    Cool