Just bought a new tuner

What's Hot
Planet waves micro tuner  and think its really cool, Its small enough to stay on the guitar permanently and not obvious from the audience's point of view. With my eyesight not that easy to read accuratley without specs but goes from red to green when your in tune so providing the tunig hasn't slipped a semitone easy to use without the bins ps best deals to be had on Amazon got mine for half the price GAK wanted!

www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DartmoorHedgehogDartmoorHedgehog Frets: 891
    edited January 2014
    I've got one of those (Christmas present from wife :) ).  It's really good, used it at a gig last weekend, works perfectly even with another band in full flow right next to me.  I'm not sure how long the ratchet on the clamp will last - seems a bit puny to me - but otherwise I'm well impressed.
  • Think its designed to left on your right taking it on and off will cause wear so clever marketing have to buy 12!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • I have two and both the batteries went after a day.

They are great but I think I need new glasses as I can't see the fucking thing. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DartmoorHedgehogDartmoorHedgehog Frets: 891
    edited January 2014
    funstuie said:
    I have two and both the batteries went after a day.

They are great but I think I need new glasses as I can't see the fucking thing. 

The battery in mine was flat when I got it. Haven't used it enough yet to know how long the new one will last - we'll see.

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Doesn't fit on my guitar headstock. Guess I need to buy a strat...
  • My guitars have variations of Gibson-style 3-a-side headstocks, and one slotted head acoustic - it fits those fine.  No strats here :)

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26994
    I have one of those for my acoustic. Not the best tuner in the world but a good little thing for gigging. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2594
    edited January 2014
    I have one of these and the battery life is perfectly ok.  Compared to my other headstock tuners it can be a bit indecisive on the low E, but it's not really a problem. It's the one I'd buy again, mainly because I like its unobtrusivemess.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    They do struggle on a loud stage, but its much easier to read and understand than my onboard n-tune
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    I had one for Christmas too, seems to work ok, fits on my Epi ES 339 head stock ok.