Colne, Lancs. Jam night tonight.

OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
edited August 2016 in Live
I'm not sure if anyone on here is anywhere close to Colne, Lancashire, but I'll put this up here anyway. There's a new jam night at the Cottontree Pub in Winewall, Colne on the last Wednesday of every month. It's my first venture out to this one.

There are some very talented people going to this, in fact the house band tonight is Danny Handley (lead guitar & vocals for The Animals, Scott Whitley (bass for Big Country) and Mike Partridge on drums (played with many people and toured internationally).

I'm running over with Roberto Ruiz (bass for The Animals) and expecting very good evening indeed.

Kick off is 9pm, but if you want to play, get there a little earlier to put your name down and setup.

Cheers,
Rob.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
    edited October 2016
    If any East Lancs or West Yorks musicians want to jam tonight, it's the monthly musicians night at the Cottontree in Colne again. House band will be myself on guitar/vocals, Scott Whitley on bass (Big Country) and Mike Partridge on drums. Backline and PA is provided, but you can bring your own gear or just bring your instrument.

Cheers,
    Rob.
  • Rob, I would guess I am possibly the most local guy on here! Unfortunately Wednesdays is one night I can never do. Thought I'd comment to say that if anyone is in the area they should really get down and try to support this evening as the feedback has been great. 
    Hes not massively local but @Panama_Jack666 might be interested in getting along? 
    How very rock and roll
  • Cheers @benmurray85 ;

Unfortunately I usually rehearse Wednesdays! I can't make it tonight but I will make a note of it for future Wednesdays if I get one free!