PRS SE Angelus, opinions required...

Evening all, I'm considering a new purchase in the form of an electro-acoustic with a cutaway and quite like the look of the Angelus. I've played the A10E mahogany one and it played nicely, sounded ok plugged in. Any opinions on these or the originals?

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Played a couple at Toneworld a few years ago - they were a bit 'plasticky' in terms of finish - but sounded good in a 'modern', slightly Taylor-esque kind of way.

At the time I remember thinking they seemed expensive against other far eastern/Chinese built guitars.
  • Looks like I won't be after a PRS acoustic after all, just played a Faith Naked Venus and will be part exchanging my Taylor GS Mini for it later today. Bloody lovely guitar. 

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    A good choice. They're really good.
  • I played one a couple of years ago while I was in Norway and tbh i thought It was below average n very cheap feeling. There's a lot better electro acoustics out there and probably cheaper too.