SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Music Man Stingray Classic 4 string, 2EQ

BumFaceBumFace Frets: 114
edited September 2016 in Guitars £
I really don't want to sell this, but needs must. Mint Condition, home use only, with hard case, keys etc.  These go for £1800-2K new, I'm asking for £1200 ONO. Quick sale, prefer cash on collection from East London, will reserve with money through paypal friends and family.

It plays and records, as you'd expect from a Music Man, beautifully, straight in. The EQ is all you need.

Also for sale, I have a Mark Bass Little Mark III head, which is as new, unused. Ridiculously loud, lightweight head with a wide tonal variety. These go for about £420 ish, I'm asking for £325 OVNO (cash on collection from East London or reserved through paypal).

I will consider couriers, but obviously only after I've received the funds, and the postage/courier costs are to be added.

Stingray

IMG_4378

IMG_4380 IMG_4381

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments