SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Audio Interface, Focusrite Saffire Pro or equivalent.

hasslehamhassleham Frets: 606
edited October 2016 in Studio & Rec £
Looking for an audio interface. A Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 would be ideal but open to other suggestions. It MUST have more than 4 ins and outs so that I can run outboard gear through it as well as mics and monitoring.

Price depends what you have! Could possibly trade for a Focusrite 2i2 if you were wanting to downgrade to something more simple/portable.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26581
    edited September 2016
    TC Impact Twin? Firewire, two preamps, 4 line ins/outs, S/PDIF and 8 channels of ADAT in both directions. Also has onboard DSP, with an excellent compressor and parametric EQ (EDIT: a de-esser too) on both preamp channels as well as quite a lot of routing flexibility.

£100 delivered...not after a trade, sadly.
    <space for hire>
  • I have a pro 40 I might part with for a good offer as could do with swapping to something USB
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Both sound decent! I'm gigging tonight so I will try and get back to you both tomorrow. Thanks.
  • hassleham said:
    Both sound decent! I'm gigging tonight so I will try and get back to you both tomorrow. Thanks.
    Sure, no worries. For what it's worth, the Impact Twin is functionally identical to the Pro 24 as far as I can tell, except that it has 8 channels of ADAT output as well as input (whereas the Pro 24 only has the input channels).

The Pro 40, of course, is superior to both of them in terms of I/O.
    <space for hire>