Sound of Silence - Disturbed

What's Hot
First of all my apologies for not having bee about for a while but I managed to fairly badly trash my back and haven't been able to do much of anything. It wasn't good when I was here before but got worse including time in a wheelchair. However things are improving and I can start thinking about fun stuff and picking up a guitar again.
i have been asked to play Sound of Silence at a family birthday in a couple of weeks and I have more or less got it sorted but can anyone help me with the intro/outro for Disturbed's version please? I like the simplicity of it and the version that I will be doing will kind of be a mix of theirs and the original! 
If anyone can help please can it be in simple terms as I am still very novice. To give you an idea of key, my first chord is Em 
Thank you so much, any help from you lovely experienced people would be amazing. My performance won't be great but I am just very thankful that I will be able to walk out on the stage and do it after the past few months! Take care 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments