SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Marshall TSL122/TSL100 combo cabinet / other parts

ICBMICBM Frets: 72513
edited June 2020 in Amps £
Marshall TSL100/122 footswitch - sold.

Combo cabinet
 - not currently available due to lockdown. If you want it when I can get it back, please ask.

Other parts - ask! Transformers, main PCB and reverb tank gone - most other internal chassis parts still available.

Combo cabinet -

It's in excellent condition - just a few minor nicks in the vinyl, no damage to the grille, but is missing the middle (solid) back panel. The top and bottom back grilles, handles, feet, corner protectors and logo are all in good condition apart from a couple of minor scratches on one of the end handles. (The mark around the upper left corner rivet is a light reflection.) It would make a perfect job of tidying up a tatty example or you could use it for some other project. 

£50 + shipping. (Probably about £20 I think.)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72513
    edited May 2019

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

edited June 2020
    Footswitch - fitted with an upgraded cable, and a nice RS metal DIN plug. So it should now be a bit more reliable than they usually are. I've also changed the LEDs so they match the amp, which I thought was a bit of an oversight from Marshall! It has a few minor nicks and scratches but is in pretty good condition really.

They're £70 new for one with the crap cable.

£40 inc postage.

Sold.

edited May 2019
    I would also consider selling the speaker grille separately if that's all you need.

edited May 2019

edited June 2020
    Just bumping this again after a long time.

Footswitch and cabinet still available. Most of the normally-needed parts from the chassis have now been used including both transformers and the main PCB has been stripped, but the front and rear circuit boards are still intact and available.

Footswitch - £40 inc postage.
    Cabinet - £50 plus postage, or collection.
    Any other bits - ask!

Bumping after a year and a half using the cabinet in my workshop! Need to make some space now.

Surely someone must want it? Too good to just throw it out.

edited June 2020
    Footswitch sold.

I also still have many other TSL parts if you need anything specific - chassis, mostly complete front and back panel PCBs, pots etc - although the transformers and the main PCB are gone.

I do still have the cabinet too! But I lent it to a friend before the lockdown, so I haven't seen it for three months...

• gamagama Frets: 24
    Pmd re footswitch