Axesrus.

What's Hot
I needed a decent tune-o-matic bridge for my Tokai Gibson copy. Having looked at all the options, I couldn't decide which one would fit, so I asked Axesrus on their website, and had an e-mail within the hour from a very friendly guy called Craig, offering 3 options. He advised the cheapest, a Gotoh GE103BT which he said would drop straight onto the existing posts. I ordered it straight away, and it arrived today. And it fits.

No big deal, but I just wanted to say, what a great, friendly service and excellent communication. A rare thing these days. There's no excuse for bad communication and good manners cost nothing, as the old saying goes. Axerus have it in spades!
Never ever bloody anything, ever!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Great shop - always quick with low prices.    Just down the road from me so the only flaw I can find is that they are mail order only. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Yeah, they have always been good and Craig is a top geezer

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Always had great service from them.
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    Yup, great service. My first port of call for parts and spares.
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • I can but echo the sentiments; always fast, friendly and helpful in my experience.
  • They're great - very quick turnaround, friendly and great prices.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3921
    Ditto to all of the above. One of the best I've dealt with.
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    I've bought a fair few things from them in the last 8 years or so, and now I think about it, there's never been any issue at all, and indeed I've had good advice on occasion too. They used to do really nice guitar necks for parts-building that were very reasonably priced - I have a tele and strat partscaster that use them, and they are still going strong - wish I'd bought a couple more while they were available. In more recent times, they seem to have gone a bit more upmarket with the hardware and pickups, but I can't blame them at all for that. Good people, providing a great service, and glad they're around.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27155
    +1 to all above. Always great service and good prices
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 423
    Bought loads of stuff from them and never had any problems.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12669
    Wonderful people and great stuff.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• another plus 1

I just used them the other day and I have never had an issue
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Ditto. I've bought tons of stuff off them over the years. Good gear, good prices, and friendly helpful service!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Joy of forums , I've never heard of the place, but I'll check it out when I get in, with high hopes! 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    A Fretboard award should be developed and awarded to companies like this. We're more qualified to dish out accolades than some of the magazines out there imo!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Sham61Sham61 Frets: 26
    Always had great service and quick replies to queries. Only ever had one problem, they sent bass ferrules instead of tele ones. Quick email and correct ones arrived next day with apologies. Told me to keep the bass ones. 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8741
    Deadman said:
    A Fretboard award should be developed and awarded to companies like this. We're more qualified to dish out accolades than some of the magazines out there imo!
    I view this thread as an accolade. The number of people who have been happy to chip in with positive comments is a good indicator of customer satisfaction.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Roland said:
    Deadman said:
    I view this thread as an accolade. The number of people who have been happy to chip in with positive comments is a good indicator of customer satisfaction.
    I agree with you completely. It's just a bit hidden from the masses. 
  • dilbertdilbert Frets: 203
    Another satisfied customer here.
  • They've got my parts order this weekend due to this thread and having everything I wanted.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom