SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - 12 string for around £100ish

ideally half decent with low action and no dead notes. Electro would be a bonus. May go a little north for the right guitar. WHY?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625

I have a very nice Vintage V400 12 string that was/is up for £100 collected, it`s lovely and in excellent condition,bone nut and bridge. Located in Epsom if that`s of any interest.

Only thing is no case I`m afraid.
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Any pics @Tone71 please?
    edited November 2016

Here is the original thread from a year ago!!! It has been in a hard case and down tuned ever since, I had forgotten to keep bumping it due to extreme laziness.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/53554/vintage-v400-12-string#latest

Can get some more pics if you want, just shout!

Cheers

Thanks chap. I'd be interested, but I'm in Bristol. Would you send if I covered courier?

Parker said:
    Thanks chap. I'd be interested, but I'm in Bristol. Would you send if I covered courier?
    No worries, the problem with sending is that there is no hardcase, think it may have to be a collection jobby, which is a fair trek from Bristol !!!!

Cheers 
    Thanks chap - I never head your way these days unfortunately, but thanks.