SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Nice/cheap reverb

Hi all,

Well I've been having problems with my pedal board lately, with the signal cutting out randomly. Just figured out that my Line 6 M5 was the culprit, so removing it means I now need a reverb pedal for an upcoming gig (pretty much all I used the M5 for was reverb). Was looking at stuff like the Hall of Fame, Holy Grail Nano, and Marshall Reflector (small footprint essential). Not sure about budget, any offers?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Marshall Reflector £42 posted?

• Tempting, what sort of condition are we talking and does it come boxed?
  • It's in excellent condition working condition, I've only used it at home (I can't remember if it has any velcro on the bottom or if I have the original box, I can't check until Monday sorry).

• I can wait until Monday if you don't mind checking things out then?
  • I can wait until Monday if you don't mind checking things out then?
    No probs, I'll let you know...

• Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    I have a mooer shimverb I'm not using, £30 delivered. Mint condition, pretty sure I still have the box as well
  • Also tempting, sounds like a good little pedal. I'll do a bit more research and get back to you in a day or two if that's okay?
  • beholdthet;136459" said:
    Tempting, what sort of condition are we talking and does it come boxed?
    It's in very good condition. It has Velcro on the base, but over the rubber pad so you could easily peel it off & use that.

I don't have the box but it's built like a tank & would be well packaged.

image[/URL]