SOLD!!!!! MARTIN D16 GT Gloss Top MINT!!!!

Luca5Luca5 Frets: 150
edited February 2014 in Guitar
Hi All,

Up For Sale I've got......

2011 MARTIN D 16 GT D-16 gt GLOSS TOP ANNIVERSARY YEAR....MINT!!! 

For Sale is my virtually un-used (probably 10 times max) 2011 Anniversary stamped Martin D16 Gloss Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides. 

This guitar has a tone to absolutely die for! Its got that typical full ringing Martin tone and just makes everything you play sound like its alive! 

It's also virtually Mint and brand New, and still hasn't even had the strap buttons fixed yet. It's as it was when I received from Martin. 

My reasons for selling are simple....I managed to buy myself a dream vintage Gibson acoustic and haven't put it down since which unfairly has left this awesome guitar to sit alone in my spare room in its case gathering dust! 

It really needs a good home and I'm absolutely certain that the first person to view will buy! 

Cash on Collection only please or bank transfer before collection! I'm in Leicester by the way!

This guitar cost me £1100 new only 12 months ago and so therefore I am selling for.... 

£700 ... BARGAIN!    

I may also be interested in trades...Vintage amps , Marshall...Vox... Fender Telecaster Deluxe....Or GIbsons....

Thanks,

Jon.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom