SORTED - Looking for the case for a Martin D28........

Marshall_staxMarshall_stax Frets: 193
edited December 2016 in Acoustics
......Mine was nicked. Long shot I know, but anybody got one? Thought I'd ask before I buy an unbranded one. 
All the right notes, not always in the right order!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited December 2016
    I have one but it's for my own D28. Hope you get something sorted

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72339
    Get a Hiscox. Better than the Martin case - lighter and stronger - so look on it as a blessing in disguise.

About 25 years ago I was showing off my new Hiscox case to a friend when we'd both had a few pints… so I decided to re-enact their advert, the one about a 12-stone nutter standing on the lid. With my 1971 Martin D35 12-string inside.

I still have the case and the Martin, both undamaged :). (OK I don't weigh as much as 12 stone.)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• LewyLewy Frets: 4205
    ICBM said:
    Get a Hiscox. Better than the Martin case - lighter and stronger - so look on it as a blessing in disguise.

About 25 years ago I was showing off my new Hiscox case to a friend when we'd both had a few pints… so I decided to re-enact their advert, the one about a 12-stone nutter standing on the lid. With my 1971 Martin D35 12-string inside.

I still have the case and the Martin, both undamaged :). (OK I don't weigh as much as 12 stone.)
    +1

The mid-range Pro II is an excellent case. Got one for my OM a while back and no way I'd go back to using the original TKL again (in itself a perfectly fine case).
  • Thanks lads. New case on it's way. The D28 may well pop up in the classifieds soon! Keep your eyes open if you fancy one. 
    All the right notes, not always in the right order!