SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

lots for sale including SG faded

cm01cm01 Frets: 452
edited August 2013 in Guitars £

Hi all, first post on the new forum, amazing how busy a new job and 5 month old baby can keep you!  I'm having a clearout so lots of stuff up for grabs, will get some pics up later tonight:

• 2003 Gibson SG faded, upgraded with Grovers, plays and sounds great, finish had worn off the back so it’s been roughly re-finished but looks OK from a distance, just been setup with a fresh set of strings… £300 or £340 with hard fitted Gator case plus delivery

• Seymour Duncan Custom Custom humbucker - £45 delivered

• Quad of Tesla EL34’s – fantastic sounding vintage valves - £100 delivered

• Cabronita 3 piece body, (not sure if Ash or Alder) roughly finished in black matt nitro - £45 delivered

• 2 pairs of NOS Russian Reflektor EL84’s (cracking valves these) - £25 a pair delivered

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cm01cm01 Frets: 452
    imageimageimageimageimage
    bump
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 454
    What is the spec on the Custom Custom
    Leg length, spacing, & does it have 4 core wire?
    edited August 2013
    cheers Monkey - I was told it was a 2003 and never checked... 

let me get back to you on the Custom Custom, I'm assuming it's 4 core because it's tapped on the volume control...it's still in my simon neil strat waiting to be replaced by a pair of Phat Cats - this will be the incentive I need to get my arse in gear and swap them!