NAD: Louis Electric

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    wellsyboy said:
    maybe get an attenuator to just give you a bit more - I mean just knock a couple of clicks back to get you to the sweet spot - the iron man 2 is great but a bit bulky - I hear good things about the swart unit 
    Yeah, maybe. I had a NightLite Jr that lived in the back of my Swart and it was pretty good. I've got a Dr Z BrakeLite that lives in the back of my 18 watter so I'll give that a go too. The Iron Man is tempting but for the size.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonk said:
    wellsyboy said:
    maybe get an attenuator to just give you a bit more - I mean just knock a couple of clicks back to get you to the sweet spot - the iron man 2 is great but a bit bulky - I hear good things about the swart unit 
    Yeah, maybe. I had a NightLite Jr that lived in the back of my Swart and it was pretty good. I've got a Dr Z BrakeLite that lives in the back of my 18 watter so I'll give that a go too. The Iron Man is tempting but for the size.
    I agree the size had put me off somewhat. I was going down the Swart route option when I was considering buying one 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30912
    I can honestly say this is the sexiest looking amp ever.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6682
    edited December 2016
    I would love a Louis Colombia, just money and space is the issue.... Damn GAS. I would love at least to plug into one for a day or so....
  • I've been hankering after one of these too. Keep getting my les paul custom out to sell but can't bring myself to do it. I was really hoping my Mrs would get me one for Christmas but going by the pressies under the tree, it looks like pants and socks again!
    does anyone want to buy some pants & socks for 2 grand?
    The Swamp City Shakers
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Very nice, bet it sounds the biz.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    @bandmaster188 Very much pants and socks under my tree too... that's why I find it better to take matters into my own hands ;)

@Bellycaster It really does!
  • amen 
  • ruomaruoma Frets: 67
    I think I might go and try one of these and some redplates this holiday...
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    ruoma said:
    I think I might go  and  try some redplates this holiday...
    You'll struggle Doug has only got the Tweedyverb combo in stock now. You could come up to Nottingham and try my Blackverb if you like. Studio available Monday and possibly this Saturday too. Loud as you like!
  • ruomaruoma Frets: 67
    hywelg said:
    ruoma said:
    I think I might go  and  try some redplates this holiday...
    You'll struggle Doug has only got the Tweedyverb combo in stock now. You could come up to Nottingham and try my Blackverb if you like. Studio available Monday and possibly this Saturday too. Loud as you like!
    Thanks but I'm from across the pond myself. I probably singlehandidly represent Belgium on this wonderful wonderful English forum ;) There's a shop in Germany that stocks both, they have a couple of redplates. Who know I might just end up selling my three Cornish pedals to help find another amp to complement my j20 :) Been to coda once the past year, wonderful shop! I learned a lot there!