New Guitar Company Reiver Guitars

Just wanted to share a short clip of a Reiver Kompakt I purchased late last year. Reiver are a new UK based company and they build some very nice guitars. www.reiverguitars.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I really like the choice of woods on these.  I think he is a very good Luthier.. 
    Great technique thanks for sharing 
    'Less is more' or is it 'more is less?'

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Some nice tones on your clips on Youtube. Alan makes some nice guitars .
    How did you get to know him?
    Looks like you are his go-to demo bunny for playing clips - and why not , as you do a lovely job!

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• I really like the choice of woods on these.  I think he is a very good Luthier.. 
    Great technique thanks for sharing 
    Hey, thank you! 

• Some nice tones on your clips on Youtube. Alan makes some nice guitars .
    How did you get to know him?
    Looks like you are his go-to demo bunny for playing clips - and why not , as you do a lovely job!
    Hi there, a friend of mine is endorsed by Alan's other company AC Basses and mentioned me to Alan as someone who would be interested in doing some demos of his new guitar line. I enjoy making the vids and it's fun getting to play all the cool guitars. 
    Cheers