SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Strings

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited January 2017 in Parts £
I have the following:

1 x set GHS Guitar Boomers 11 15 18 28 36 50

1 x set Ernie Ball Power Slinky 11 14 18 28 38 48  TRADED

1 x set Ernie Ball Beefy Slinky* 11 15 22 30 42 54

1 x set D'Addario EXL115  11 14 18 28 38 49  TRADED

All sealed sets *apart from Beefy Slinky's which are in the old EB Packaging.

Trade for 10's. I usually use Ernie Ball Slinky's but happy with most decent name brands.

Sell for £4.50 per set.
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Powers Slinky's and D'Addario's now traded.

Beefy Slinky's and GHS Boomers still available.
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom