Reverend Charger LE (with Bigsby)

Hi folks. Long time, no post. Anyone here play a Reverend Charger LE, the one with the Bigsby?
Are there any even available to buy in the UK or Europe? I'm looking for a nice offset which tips it's hat to the Jazzmaster (which I already have). This looks really cool, P90s and a Bigsby. A win win for me, but as far as I'm aware, the Bigsby equipped models were only a limited run. 
I'll most likely have to take a trip to the UK from Ireland if I am to consider buying one.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    They were limited, I think the dealers have sold out. There may be something along those lines for 2017 though, as it's the Reverend 20th anniversary and they have some special models in the pipeline. Maybe worth talking to Andertons, Merchant City, or Vintage and Modern. There's a dealer down South as well, but the name escapes me.

I had a Flatroc 15th anniversary, same body shape and with a Bigsby, but I foolishly sold it.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • Yeah, I was checking the website. I did find a shop in France and one in Spain with them in stock, but I'd be slow to order unseen, as they're not exactly cheap, but don't doubt these are good guitars. I've watched a pile of demos.