Binson Echorec - by t rex

What's Hot
TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wowowoowoowowwwwwww!
    now that i would be very very interested in!
    bloody hell that looks great! proper disc an everythin!
    for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7769
    edited January 2017
    It's as if this company has never heard of Catalinbread, makes them look a bit of a dinosaur TBH
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    It's as if this company has never heard of Catalinbread, makes them look a bit of a dinosaur TBH
    Yeah. I'm amazed some dinosaur companies are still knocking out valve amps too in this digital age.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yeah. I'm amazed some dinosaur companies are still knocking out valve amps too in this digital age.
    Official: All puns officially clubbed to death today 17.01.2017 by Mr Teetonal of the internet, UK
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Official: All puns officially clubbed to death today 17.01.2017 by Mr Teetonal of the internet, UK
    Oh, it was a joke? Ah sorry. 
    the best kind are the ones that don't get noticed and have to be pointed out.
    funny guy.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
     =)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
     =)

I'm having a grumpy day. Ignore me.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6132
    tFB Trader
    wowowoowoowowwwwwww!
    now that i would be very very interested in!
    bloody hell that looks great! proper disc an everythin!
    yeah, I agree.... pretty excited about this! it better bloody glow green.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Wow, that looks very cool, early Floyd (+ much more) sounds. Will probably be way out of my price range though, have to stick to my Flashback tape setting!
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    edited January 2017
    I keep meaning to load the Binson engine into my Source Audio Nemesis. It's  sounding pretty decent in the clips I've listened to.

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    I might be able to afford it once I've sold my '59 Burst.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    Seems like they've developed a taste for tape head technology. Will this make their Replicator extinct? I'd love one but I'm guessing it's going to be a tad pricey.
    JezWynd said:
    Seems like they've developed a taste for tape head technology. Will this make their Replicator extinct? I'd love one but I'm guessing it's going to be a tad pricey.
    I hope they learnt alot from the replicator and that this is better.
  • Interesting. I guess it's the sort of thing that a studio might want, or people who have an unhealthy obsession with David Gilmour, a healthy budget for guitar gear and no need to worry about having a practical gigging rig since losing their driving licence.

It's a pretty cool flagship product, but considering the embarrassment of riches that is the digital delay market right now I can't see them flying out of the shops.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• RockerRocker Frets: 4980
    The last time I was in SomeNeckGuitars in Dublin, there were a few original there for sale. Cool as f.......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Interesting. I guess it's the sort of thing that a studio might want, or people who have an unhealthy obsession with David Gilmour, a healthy budget for guitar gear and no need to worry about having a practical gigging rig since losing their driving licence.

It's a pretty cool flagship product, but considering the embarrassment of riches that is the digital delay market right now I can't see them flying out of the shops.

Has @Gassage lost his licence?
    Was it anything to do with the chav who's tail lights were behaving oddly?
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30912
    Interesting. I guess it's the sort of thing that a studio might want, or people who have an unhealthy obsession with David Gilmour, a healthy budget for guitar gear and no need to worry about having a practical gigging rig since losing their driving licence.

I honestly have no interest in this. I like stuff that's easy to use.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• I keep meaning to load the Binson engine into my Source Audio Nemesis. It's  sounding pretty decent in the clips I've listened to.

That engine sounds great indeed!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • Gassage said:

I honestly have no interest in this. I like stuff that's easy to use.
    What makes you think it won't be, @gassage?

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.