SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Twin

What's Hot
Fender Twin 94 version....to me, and my surprise, that means the usual amazing Fender Cleans and a pretty darn good dirty channel. There ...i said it. The amp has been my main gigging amp for about a year but due to personal committments im having to give it up for a while. The band i was in needed versatility and this amp gave me that. On sayin that I'd love a jmp1! Its in amazing nick. Looking for £475 firm, plus carraige. Comes with footswitch and quality softcover. http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/catag/image_zps7e596869.jpg http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/catag/image_zps4a721534.jpg http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/catag/image_zps7c1a3ed4.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Where are you based buddy?

and is it on casters?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    Jeez, chap, thats a bit low on the price isn't it? Dont these generally go for £600ish.

Someones going to get a bargain.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hywelg said:
    Jeez, chap, thats a bit low on the price isn't it? Dont these generally go for £600ish.

Someones going to get a bargain.
    His price is about right, that's about what mine went for a few months ago - £460 - lovely amp, but heavy heavy heavy to move! :) wonderful tone - hope someone snaps it up bud.

• What output is it?  Is it one of the 100 watt / 25 watt models?  Or what?
    Money, guitars, cars, football, beer and women - roughly in that order.  Also, black things are good.  All hail the Lords Black, Burnel, Cornwell and Greenfield - and Squire Warne.  Currently levelling buildings with a Precision bass for the unrivalled www.daphnedontfloat.com
  • I have priced to sell quickly...hopefully. Don't really wanna drag it out tbh and as geepers says its about average these days in this market :-/. Clear the decks n all that (someone buy my Reverend Drive Train please!). Im up in the Outer Hebrides. Don't be scares i have traded a ton of amps successfully. As you might imagine Im an expert packer. Yeah its the 25/100 job. I haven't used it on 100w tbh! Its also got the assign switches which is a cool idea. I once went to practice without pedals and used the dirty channel. Couldn't believe how good it was given the reputation Fenders have. I used it with the Drivetrain pedal regularly as a boost for solo's. Finally yes its on casters and yeah its heavy but i honestly haven't found it that bad. Their reputation is worse than reality imho. Mind you i once had a Tremoverb combo which makes it seem positively lightweight
  • they are reassuringly heavy ;-)

My current twin doesnt have casters, hence my excitement (its the little things that count)

send me a pm with postage costs etc and I will see what we can work out

Thanks
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Bump
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Wow ... I bought a really beat up '74 amp for about that much a couple of years back - that's a great amp and a great price!
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?