SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS North Effects Super Fuzz - ALL SOLD

oktorocktooktorockto Frets: 86
edited April 2017 in FX £
EHX Cathedral £115 posted - that's what it cost me, without a power supply which I have added. Pic to follow or can email easier if you PM me. Its just not the right reverb for what I want to do. I would like to keep it as I do like a lot of its features but needs must and I need to fund the other pedal.

EXH tortion - again, not really suited to my Hiwatt so I would rather pass on and get something else. Has a bit of velcro glue on the bottom. Again, £115 posted.

North Effects Super Fuzz. Bought this on here but it doesn't really gel with my other pedals too well so selling it for what I bought it for £55 i think I have the box. I have added some rubber feet to the base to stop it sliding around. The soudn of this thing is out of this world but it needs to be right after the guitar which just doesn't suit my setup. I'll probably regret selling it but I have other fish to fry.

Boss AC-3, nearly new in box, has had velcro glued to bass. £55

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments