SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Bad Cat Black Cat 30

One of the later ones - ideally around 2014, just pre-K Master (I like the low sensitivity input)

My old Sampson-era one and 2x12 cab are just too much of a pain to cart around (and the MV isn't great on it)  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• koss59koss59 Frets: 847
    On the 15 and 30 I had the different jacks just gave you different channels not different sensitivities, just a word of warning if you have your heart set on that.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • koss59 said:
    On the 15 and 30 I had the different jacks just gave you different channels not different sensitivities, just a word of warning if you have your heart set on that.
    Ahhhh, ok - bummer! I misunderstood the layout.

I love putting humbuckers into the low input of the EF86 channel on my Black Cat and using it as a fat clean channel - something I couldn't do with the Cub I sold because it only had one input. OK, I'll settle for one with a K Master then!
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    I think you want one much earlier than 2014 if you want high/low inputs
  • Yeah, I have one like that, but it's a beast to get around, it's extremely loud on stage, and the master sucks a bit., so I want to find one of the smaller box ones - I'll just need to sacrifice the hi/lo inputs.
  • jimbobtonejimbobtone Frets: 0
    edited January 2017
    Any interest in 15 waters? 
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    Yeah, I have one like that, but it's a beast to get around, it's extremely loud on stage, and the master sucks a bit., so I want to find one of the smaller box ones - I'll just need to sacrifice the hi/lo inputs.

I have a 2013/14 amp (no for sale BTW) and the masters are great on it.  Good luck in your hunt.
  • Bump. Combo or head.
  • Any interest in 15 waters? 
    I'm interested in a 15 watt, watt what you got?