SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson 57 Classics humbucker set FOR SALE *now SOLD *

shugzshugz Frets: 768
edited January 2017 in Parts £
NOW SOLD

Hi,

As per title I have a set of genuine chrome covered (2 cable vintage style) set of 57 Classics available, pic here:

Gibson 57 Classics humbucker set (2005) https://imgur.com/gallery/Ry9fS

No issues at all with them, in great fully working condition. From 2005 and from my Gibson SG Standard. I have some sound clips and demos if required too. Ebay completed listings seem all over the shop so I'm going £100 all fully shipped within the UK (offers considered as always). Pick up (pun intended) from Glasgow as well if you are local.

Thanks for looking,

Cheers 
Hugh

E: shooyboy at gmail dot com 

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    Yes please!
    If you could message me with details how to pay.......
    Note, I'm on a road trip all day, for a week self catering, so prob wont see your reply until this evening, not sure of t'internet reliability when we arrive, but bear with, I'll deffo have them......

Cheers!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• shugzshugz Frets: 768
    paulnb57 said:
    Yes please!
    If you could message me with details how to pay.......
    Note, I'm on a road trip all day, for a week self catering, so prob wont see your reply until this evening, not sure of t'internet reliability when we arrive, but bear with, I'll deffo have them......

Cheers!
    Not a worry @paulnb57 they are yours :)

Will PM you now and consider them provisionally sold. Many thanks,

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com