Take me to church

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
https://bobblepic.com/images/2017/01/24/IMG_1022.jpg

Very poor snapshot shot of the PA head @thecolourbox gave ( free, gratis) to our singist, £60 repair and it sounds better than our old one, very pleased  =)

Quite surprised by some of the descriptions on the mixer though, don't think I've seen those before, obviously not intended for use by heathens like us! 
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• https://bobblepic.com/images/2017/01/24/IMG_1022.jpg

Very poor snapshot shot of the PA head @thecolourbox gave ( free, gratis) to our singist, £60 repair and it sounds better than our old one, very pleased 

Quite surprised by some of the descriptions on the mixer though, don't think I've seen those before, obviously not intended for use by heathens like us! 
    Quite literally not for heathens as they were very much marketed to worship groups and churches Haha but very glad it is of use to you guys. It did seem an excellent piece of kit but as I had no use for it (sadly, I bought it initially to try and get into a band!) It's much better for it to be used. It only cost me £35 in the auction but they are still for sale for quite a sum online, good stuff :)

Now off to go to ska up some hymns
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    They should do a model with more Heavy Metal labels.  Crude Vocalist, Tattooed Bass Player, Sweaty Moshpit, etc...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    "Microphone Cupper" ! :-)
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom