Fender Runaway feedback pedal

equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6111
Me want..
Don't seem to be for sale in the UK (yet) though... anyone had a play with one?

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    This thing has been kicking around for ages. I remember there was a posting on another forum back in 2012 about this. Have they finally got round to releasing it, then?

• Wants me a boss distortion feedbacker. There is a boost feedbacker too, which looks great.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I wouldn't mind trying the Fender one as it looks like it has a bit more control- fading the feedback in? The one for me would have to be the one that does the feedback effect with a clean sound. Maybe.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72339
    I think that's the most natural-sounding feedbacker I've heard yet. I love the Boss DF-2 - it's probably my favourite distortion pedal ever - but I have to admit there's a real learning curve to getting it to work right, and it never sounds completely natural.

Interested in this!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Yep, that does sound more natural than any other I've tried.

I'm still going to stick to using my wah for the same job when I'm playing live, though, because a wah allows you to alter the pitch of the feedback on the fly (as far as I can tell, this doesn't).
    <space for hire>
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6111
    dogload said:
    This thing has been kicking around for ages. I remember there was a posting on another forum back in 2012 about this. Have they finally got round to releasing it, then?

Yep in the States as they are advertised on ebay from US outlets... just nothing on this side of the pond.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    ICBM said:
    I think that's the most natural-sounding feedbacker.....
    "Feeder-back" surely? ;)
  • ThePrettyDamned;145043" said:
    Wants me a boss distortion feedbacker. There is a boost feedbacker too, which looks great.
    I have the Boss FB-2 which is the boost feedback pedal. It's a great little boost but you have to learn how to use the feedback feature. It doesn't take long to get the hang of it. Once learned the main problem is stopping yourself from using it all the time!