Anyone wired up a Fishman 9 pin jack?

I'm planning to use one of these on my guitar build

Anyone wired one up before? I basically want to wire the following to it: a Sustainiac pickup, a trem piezo and standard pickups. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72442
    The two vertical contacts in the middle are the tip and ring - the one closest to the camera should be the tip, but check - and the other six are two isolated SPDT switches - the middle contact is the common, the one closest to the tip/ring terminal is the normally-closed and the outer one is the normally-open. (The big terminal at the far end is the ground obviously.)

So you could use the two switches to turn on the power to the Sustainiac and the Fishman, and still have the magnetics and piezos on separate outputs.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Thanks @ICBM I er ... got some of that! It's a long way to go before I get to wiring, but I thought I'd get the groundwork going early and start drawing up a plan. Much to figure out with this guitar ....