SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Custom SG Standard Historic Reissue VOS Faded Cherry £1850. Better pics added!

WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
edited March 2017 in Guitars £
Selling my fantastic Gibson Custom SG Standard Historic Reissue VOS in Faded Cherry. It's a great colour - much nicer than the standard cherry. There's a lovely grain to the wood too. It has lightly aged VOS hardware and a very tasteful slightly dulled aged finish. It's nice and light, very resonant and well balanced, with none of the 'neck dive' associated with some guitars like this. It weighs in at 2973g / 6.55lbs. 

This is a killer SG, and I'm only selling because I've just bought a rather fetching seafoam green Collings 290DC to take it's place as I wanted something with P90s. I'd say the SG is in 8/10 condition, with a few light dings here and there. It has a great 60s neck profile. I think it's technically a slim taper, although it's a bit thicker and less tapered than the neck on my Memphis 1963 reissue ES335.

It's a few years old - I think it's from 2009. Serial no. is 090502 if anyone wants to check on the age of it. Hard case and all case candy are included.

I'd also also trade it towards a Collings SoCo, and consider trades for vintage reissue Custom Shop Fenders, or other 'retro' boutique guitars like Fano, K-Line, Kauer, Novo etc, or boutique tweed or blackface-type amps or a Gibson or Heritage archtop.

These are around £3K now. I'm asking £1850 cash. I'm based in Bristol but willing to travel a bit. Call me on 07816393546 for more info. Cheers!photo DSC02268_zpsjoh7mlugjpgphoto DSC02267_zpslwppgyeljpgphoto DSC02272_zpscc2okmumjpgphoto DSC02273_zpskbt2ekemjpgphoto DSC02275_zps3cbjl9gljpgphoto DSC02277_zps3lsv07rvjpgphoto DSC02278_zpswsbpivs7jpgphoto DSC02279_zpskmupv2bxjpgphoto DSC02280_zpsmcaeqaepjpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments